cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Unrestricted Use Stock Figure in VL10h

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The unresticted use stock figure in VL10h is not correct for a sales BOM scenario as described below.

I have an order consisting of sales BOM:

Top level material Item category TAP (pricing at item) Schedule line CT (no goods movement) Stock 0

Component material Item category TAN (standard) Schedule line CP (with goods movement) Stock 1

When running VL10h the unrestricted use stock column is showing 0 for both items - even though there is 1 in stock for the component.

Thanks

Caroline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the component material, have you maintained "L" (Stock) while creating Sales BOM ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply - yes the BOM item category is L for stock item.

I have since noticed that the issue only occurs for the plant which I am testing in - other plants are ok, therefore it may be some other setting

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in MMBE whether the stock is not flowing against "Reserved against Delivery". Alternatively, you can check in MD04 also.

As you would be aware stock in sale order will be determined based on the schedule line category VOV6 where you should have checked the box "Availability". The control is also in Requirement Class where you can make a check.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi