cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actuality of table entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to know the actuality of some entries in table CDCLS. For that purpose I was looking in the column timestamp of this table.

The problem is, that I can`t read out a real date or time, because I don`t know the rules of conversion. Searching SAP help, I found the command CONVERT TIME STAMP.

According to that description I wrote the following report,in which I inserted the values found in table CDCLS.

data: time_stamp type timestamp,

tz type ttzz-tzone,

tim type t,

dat type d,

dst type c length 1.

tz = 'WDFT'.

time_stamp = fhavuf((owcgmu.

convert time stamp time_stamp time zone tz into date dat time tim daylight saving time dst.

write: /(10) dat, (8) tim, dst.

write: sy-subrc.

When I am executing the program, I get the error message:

Field "FHAVUF((OWCGMU" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement. .

Taking other values of CDCLS: "12062616211695" or "09040918135564" I get sy-subrc = 12.

What can I do to the actuality of the entries of CDCLS?

Thanks.

Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CDCLS is a cluster table, and not intended to be able to be read directly by users. I've never heard of anyone being able to successfully decrypt the data in an SAP cluster table.

Your best bet would probably be to run a trace or debug on an SAP program that reads this data, if you really need to do so.

Cheers,

David.

Answers (0)