Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Root exception on reading the WSDL is ''java.io.FileNotFoundException

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue importing a WSDL as an Model from the Services Registry into the Web Dynpro for JAVA.

The WSDL is pointing to the Backend system ECC 6.0.

I am receiving the following error in NWDS:

The WSDL from the WSDL URL provided or one of the imported files was not found.

Make sure the WSDL and its imports are available. Root exception on reading the WSDL is ''java.io.FileNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of se...''. Check error log for details.

The WSDL is accessible from the Internet Browser.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Ridouan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ridouan

WSDL physically can consists of several parts. Element <wsdl:import> references an imported WSDL parts. Even if the root WSDL is successfully loaded in IE by URL, check if all the imported URLs are available. Attribute location of <wsdl:import> element can give you the referenced URLs.

BR, Sergei

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for your reply.

The Attribute location of <wsdl:import> element is pointing to the right service on the right ECC system: http://HOST:PORT/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/Z_SERVICE?sap-client=500

I have still an error with the import in NWDS: The WSDL file(s) for your chosen URL (http://HOST:PORT/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/Z_SERVICE?sap-client=500&WSDL=1.1&mode=sap_wsdl

) cannot be downloaded.

Error: Services Registry information is not consistent or doesn't fit to the referenced binding wsdl.

Kind regards,

Ridouan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found a workaround, If you get the above error you can proceed as follow:

While importing the WSDL from the Services Registry (after selecting the WSDL Porttype Name, do not select the Endpoints for selected Service Definition yet):

Go to the directory ..\_comp\wsdl_rep\ and copy the local wsdl (rootwsdl_sap_bc_srt_xip_sap_z_service_name.wsdl) to another temp directory.

Select an Endpoint for the selected Service Definition.

You will now receive an error (the WSDL cannot be downloaded, Error: Services Registry information is not consistent or doesn't fit to the reference binding wsdl).

The directory ..\_comp\wsdl_rep\ is now empty, copy the rootwsdl_sap_bc_srt_xip_sap_z_service_name.wsdl to this directory and go forward with the following steps.

You will receive some errors about deleting the file, just ignore it, the wsdl works fine.

If someone have a better solution please share it with me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ridouan