cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Advance in cash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My user would like to pay the Trip advances by cash to some employees and to some persons by bank account.

My system is set up in customising: Travel Exp. -> Dialog and Travel exp. control -> Travel exp control -> Define posting and payment of trip advances as Payment via Financial Accounting.

1. They would like to pay trip cash advance using the Cash check box in Advance tab in Tran: PR05.

If I pay advance by cach system is not showing staus advance paid in travel manager and even it is not deducting the trip advance in final payment by bank and they would like to see line item in FBL1N advance paid.

2. If i set up my customing to Payment via Cash Office

I can see the line item in FBL1N and staus also can see paid in travel manager but problem is the system is not allowing to pay trip advance by bank.

could any one of you sugges and what should I have to do.

thanks in advance

Satya

Edited by: Karupothula109 on Nov 2, 2009 11:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

could any one answer to this problem?

Satya

Edited by: Karupothula109 on Nov 2, 2009 1:42 PM

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you not to use the cash flag for travel advances at all.

So, just let the system create an open item in FI, and this is what you need.

Once you have an open item it is all about the payment method to be used.

You can pay by cash, by check, by apple or oranges boxes - just handle this in FI.

The bottom line is that you do not send payment orders to your bank for this payment method.

Maybe you can use the cash journal to close such open items, but this is all pure FI-AP process.

BR

Paulo