cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date at the item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could someone please tell me from where the pricing date at the item level is pulled? I have few order for which the date is being populated as 03/05/2001 (item level pricing date), even for the orders that are created today,i encounter the same problem.

Due to this, there is an old condition record existing and the system is picking the value that is valid for 03/05/2001.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a Z table from where the pricing date is picked fetched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathy, Check division is blank and item division is activated. As it is production environment i cannot change this. But my question is why does this error comes up only for few orders and not for others...even though the item category and the order type used are same.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Pricing Date in V/06 with the Condition Type > Control Data 2.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is activated. It is a normal item category TAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies.

It is a standard order and i don't face this problem with few orders. When i try changing the pricing date at the header level, it gives an information message " The header business data doesn't apply ot line item 00001" (message V1403).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VOV7 with the Item category whether Business Item Check box is activated or not.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The header business data doesn't apply ot
     line item 00001" (message V1403).

If the system throws the above error message, then check in VOV8 where you have to check the two fields

a) Check division and

b) Item division

Untick the Check division if it is ticked and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VOV8 as per your Sales Docuement Type in Req. Delivery Date ><Pricing date ><PO Date > Pro.f Pricing date :- Mighte be "C" has been maintained in your case.

Kindly Check.

Best regards,

Ankur

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Standard Pricing date would be configured in document type level (VOV8) , if you configured there as a current date as pricing date then system will take current date as a pricing date and the same date will applicable to all line items in sales order.

If you want different at item level you can change in sales order at item level Sales A tab.

There is no automatic determination exist at item level.

Also check any userexit implemented for your question.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Ramesh