Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR (Demand) vs Stock

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to find out for an particular Demand(PIR) how much the stock has been consumed.In Which Transaction i can able to find it out.

Awaiting for your replies.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN MD61 YOU CAN CREAT YOUR REQUIRMENT ,THAN IN MD04 YOU CAN CHECK STOCK AND YOUR REQUIRMENT.IN TRANSACTION CODE MD73 YOU CAN CHECK YOUR TOTAL REQUIRMENT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the below mentioned steps:

From PBIM - Independent Requirements for Material table, get the value of the requirements pointer(BDZEI). Pass this value into PBHI - Independent Requirements History table and get the value of the withdrawal qty(ENTMG).

From the above, for the mentioned PIR qty, the amount of stock consumed for the Sales order can be obtained.

Hope this helps you..

-Thaila Shree

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please reply with your comments.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Now here i want to mention one thing, f i would understand ur requirment fully.

1) First thing to onserve here is Strategy 40 is pure MTS (make to stock)

2) secondly system will not creat any seperate segment for MTS (for sales order)

3) only in MTO system creates a seperate segment.

so i presume the report which ur expecting will not possible in STD SAP.

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Please check the report MD73. I hope this wil help in solving the problem.

Regards,

Uday

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi My repliers.

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know, Once PIR is created, Planned order is generated w.r.t the PIR when you run MRP. This is the link available for PIR.

The next process, conversion of Planned order to into Production order - confirmation. Now if you see the material document, you will be knowing the stock consumption of the materials for that produciton order, hence planned order and PIR.

I feel, I have understood your problem correctly!!

If not pl. elaborate.

Madhava

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your Speedy response,I know the process which you are mentioning now i need for specific saleorder how much demand has consumed.

Strategy 40

Ex:PIR(Demand) i have 50 now am rerciving Sale order 40,once entry of sale order PIR gets consumed right.So now remaing PIR will be 10,here i need to check for which sale order how much demand (PIR) has consumed.(In which T-Code)

Please revdret back with your replies.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

former_member978618
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think based on your requirements, to establish a link it is not possible in standard ECC. You have to go for APO.