Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columns in table of a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It's rather a simple question for most of you but as I am new to Smartforms I am little confused ...

I had created a table in the main window with two columns and had also created two text elements and assigned to the table but my problem is the text elements are displaying the values in two different rows rather then in two columns...In templates we have the option of assigning the columna dn row in the output options of a text element but I do not find in tables..Am I missing something .Please help me out..

I had assigned the same default line type to both the text elements.

Regards

Pavan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Each line type refers to a different row.

Whenever u create a row u assign a line type and the number of columns u have created in a line type refers to columns in a row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Create a line type with two columns one for printing text like materia number and another for printing internal table value for that material like &itab-matnr& give values using insert field.

with regards,

M.Sreeram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I can display the field values one after one in two rows but not horizontally in two columns on the same line. I had created a line type ith two columns but the only problem is how to assign text elements to respective columns.

Regards

Pavan

Edited by: kumar pavan on Jul 13, 2009 5:59 PM

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you conform forum rules, as you can see in one of the topmost moderator post, this is not the forum for sapscripts and smartform questions