cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse a Return Delivery with inspection lot posted (QM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to reverse with transaction VL09 a good movement of a return client delivery with inspection lot. I posted the inspection lot and transferred the material to Unrestricted use (transaction QA11).

Then I began the cancel Return Process and I transferred the material to Quality (movement type 322) to run VL09 with material in Quality stock, but the system displays the following error message:

You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted

Message no. QA046

Diagnosis

You are attempting to reverse a goods receipt although quantity postings have already been made from the inspection lot. This means that stock for the goods receipt has already been transferred and, for this reason, a cancelation of the document is no longer possible.

Procedure

Ensure that the postings in QM (within the usage decision transactions) are carried out.

Please let me know what can I do to reverse the return delivery.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont post the same question in multiple forums which is against the forum rules. Please continue your questions in one thread.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are trying to do the process which you ahve already transferred through Transaction QA11.

The role of Cancel return Process has already been done by this transaction as the Stock has already been into Un- restricted.

Best Regards,

Ankur