cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS oil quantity conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand where Temperature, Test gravity and test density are maintained in system.

When Goods receipt is done quantity conversion is happening, i need to know if this conversion is based on Movement date.

L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see the qunatities in different UoM in additioan qunatities tab in delivery. QCI doesnt have any effect on Movements

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check quantity conversion in O3QCITEST transaction. This temp and density is maintained via transaction O3 DEFAULTS. while doing GR system will check the temp and density and gives a pop up where you can change the temp and density. According to the input system will convert the quantity and post the document.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for the info.

I needed one more information, i wanted to know from where the systems takes the IS oil defaults during material documents posting. Is it from O3C1 transaction.

I have a case where i have reversed 101 documents and reposted the same, during this process IS oil defaults have changed and resulted in quantity differences.

Let me know from where these new IS oil defaults have come in, we have not changed the parameters in O3C1.

Awaiting your inputs,

Thanks,

Regards

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

During Goods movements i suppose the system refers to the 'O3DEFAULTS' screen.

You can maintain, default values in the screen for various date ranges for a plant/material combination.

There is a setting as part of customisation

SPRO-> IS Oil and Gas Downstream-> HPM-Specific Settings for Goods Movements-> maintain settings for goods movement.

In this screen you set if the system has to refer the parameters for the document date or the posting date. Based on this the parameter values would be determined.

Hope this helps

Regards,

S. Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Is this the correct solution?

Please let me know.

If it is correct, please award me points, if possible...

Regards,

S. Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

System always pick up default setting maintain for perticular material, it's users responsibility to enter correct temp and gravity when post the movement as these information may change during actual movement.

In other words, you need to reverse that 101movement post it again with correct temp and gravity information, you need to look original 101 posting to get that information.

Regards,

RS