cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale Pricing in CCM-SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using CCM 2.0 with SRM 5.0. The client wants us to implement scale pricing in CCM. We have implemented BAdI /CCM/CSE_ENRICHMENT as a copy of the example that offers SAP standar: /CCM/CSE_OCISCALEPRI.

The problem is that once in SRM, the price taken from CCM is the first one. SRM is not taking into account the scales added in CCM.

We have mapped the characteristics /CCM/AMOUNT to NEW_ITEM-PRICE and the characteristic /CCM/LOWER_BOUND to the OCI field NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT.

What Am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for your help and regards,

Ana

P.D: PWBR!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

The functionality for the scale pricing is only active if you implement the BADI Implementation

/CCM/CSE_OCISCALEPRI for the BADI /CCM/CSE_ENRICHMENT. (Please retain the standard implementation, there is no need to copy/activate a custom copy) If it is not activated which is the default after installation of the system), the OCI transfer will always use the first scale.

For BADI /CCM/CSE_ENRICHMENT it is also not possible to use the wildcard character '*' in the filter, indicate clearly here the catalog types and mapping/client types.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

We have activate the standar BAdI as you suggest, but it's still not working. I think it's because some wrong customizing in the OCI mapping from CAT to CSE.

Could you please tell us which OCI fields do we have to assign to the values of complex characteristic /CCM/PRICE?

We have mapped to the components for the characteristic:

- /CCM/AMOUNT the OCI field NEW_ITEM-PRICE

- /CCM/LOWER_BOUND the OCI field NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY

I have tried to map the characteristic /CCM/LOWER_BOUND to other OCI fields, as NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT but it's still not working.

Could you please tell me what is missing?

Many thanks in advanced for your help!

Ana

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

You should not need to modify any mappings of OCI parameters to SAP CCM characteristics, the valid mappings should already exist. I suggest reverting everything/anything back to standard delivered content and retesting, the scenario works for lots of Customers in this manner. DO ensure though that the correct filtering is used on the Badi, most times it is this which is the problem .... NO Wildcards!!!

Regards,

Jason