cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using "SDP relevance" to make CVCs temporarily inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a request from a user making it possible to inactivate CVCs for a period, as well as reactivate the CVCs once again without having lost historical sales data.

I have read through some documenation regarding the "SDP relevance" fielde on the location product master, but I can't get it to work.

Have any of been struggling with a similar issue?

Best regards,

Anders

Edited by: Anders Thinggaard on Jul 13, 2009 12:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any lights on this? We are facing the same problem and can't figure out what is going on.

Thank you.

Edit. I rather open a new theat as this one is quite old

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anders,

I have the same problem. The SDP relevence works for snp but not for dp. The funny thing is in dp if I right click on the product selection and go to the "master data" option I go to the product in /sapapo/mat01 and I see the sdp relvevence indicator set to 1.

I tried going to the POS and setting the product and location key figures but that had no effect.

I too am interested in any answers.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For the products for which you do not want to do DP planning , make the SDP relevance as

2 - if you want the product to be excluded from DP planning , but you want to plan it in SNP

1.- if you want the product to be excluded from both DP and SNP.

When you decide to plan the product again with DP make the sdp relevance " " . When this is done the historical data corresponding to the products will be retained as it is .

Try this in your test system before trying it in production

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to maintain an SDP relevance value of both 1 and 2 but I still see the product in SDP94. I also tried to re-activate the planning object structure, but still I don't see any changes.

How do I make the SDP relevance come into effect?`