cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not getting updated in SOCO (SOURCE_REL_IND)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am using standard SRM PDP scenario.

Using standard, account assigned (cost centre & asset) requirements created in ECC 6.0 transferred to SRM 5.0.

All requirements are getting transferred to SRM & I can see the SC in T-Code:BBP_PD, but not available in SOCO.

I found that field "SOURCE_REL_IND " is not flagged for unavailable SC in SOCO.

After analysing I found that account assigned PR's created for a material (ABC) are not getting updated in SOCO fir the same material (ABC) I have created a standard (non-account assignment) PR & it got updated in SOCO..

I checked my configuration also & found the Product category is maintained for sourcing.

I also tried to update field "SOURCE_REL_IND " manually by running FM BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE. But it is giving me error for Buffer table not upto date.

Please suggest & guide me for this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is posted to SAP.

No Reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saumik,

We are facing exactly similar issue.I assume that by now you must have got the reply from SAp on this.Can you please share the same?

Regards,

arjman

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumik

You have posted in the wrong forum

However the solution in your problem try following the steps

Maintain an RFC user assigned to the backend Purchasing Organization in your SRM org structure, this user has to be a RFC user, create it using SU01 in SRM and replicate it under the P.Org node in the SRM Org structure, give it the responsibility of the P.Org.

Maintain table V_T160PR with the ECC system as the system under consideration

Maintain the material group and purchasing group combination in V_T160EX

Ensure that all enterprise related strcture, SRM-ECC conditions are in Synch

Ensure that the number range for PR under EXT for SHC is defined correctly

Ebsure that the Tax related sync b/w SRM and ECC is perfect

Also ensure that there is no VM container issue for that run the report RSVMCRT_HEALTH_CHECK and check if all is green, if no then apply the SAP note 1357489 and then re-run the report, all the JAVA VM services should show green

Once you are done

Run Job BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, ensure that the date you give should be the date on that day or in future

Once thats done, go and check if the table EPRTRANS has the entries, the Job will remove the entries from that table and push it to SRM.

Let me know if this works

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tridip

I confirmed all my configuration as you suggested & found it fine as required.

I am stuck up for few SC that are not available in ITS (frontend) although the SC are available in SRM backend & I can see it with T-Code BBP_PD.

I found that Field SOURCE_REL_IND is not getting updated in case of account assigned PR only, resulting PR's are not getting updated in sourcing cockpit.

Please suggest....

Regards.

Soumik