cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Dialog Instance Issue in Patch Level ! !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding Dialog Instance Issue !

Dear Friends,

After the Installation of Dialog Instance dispatcher doesnu2019t go to to run state .I check the developer trace and it shows that there is difference in patch level .

Central Instance Patch level is 155 with Release WAS 6.40 and for dialog Instance it is showing Patch level is 80 with Release WAS 6.40. System shows a message in developer trace u201C My patch level is 80 , your patch level is 155u201D and then stops the work processes and shut down the dispatcher .

We are using SAP WAS 620 ,x64 AMD Windows 2003 server

To resolve the issue I downloaded kernel 6.40 with patch level 155, in this I downloaded both db dependent and db independent files and then again installed with the latest kernel but system shows the message u201CRequire lable *.amdu201D

Any idea how to resolve the Issue

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self Answered post

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Problem is solved .I check the instance file of DI and changed the file path to run directory where kernel with patch level 155 is placed, noe it is working fine

Thanks & Regards

Jase

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the latest kernel but system shows the message u201CRequire lable *.amdu201D

Installation master must be searching for the label which it might not get as you are using the 155 one.

Try the normal way - After you install with 80 kernel patch for dialog Instance. At this point patch the kernel in application server with 155 kernel. and then start it. (if you still face issue, try stopping the CI also. start CI and then DI)

If you still face issues, post the logs.

Regards,

Debasis.