cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow started, no agent assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am working on a treasury workflow (TrLoApprove) to approve the Bp's that will have been created. I have done all the release procedures as required in customisation. But when the workflow is processed it, it is processed in an error state. The error being that there is no agent assigned at the start of the workflow.

Regards,

Audrey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to pass the agent to the workflow before the workflow gets triggred to the workflow conatiner , can you plz let us know what workflow template you are using , so that we can give you a clear and better solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workflow template i am currently working on is WS20000263.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to step 'Start Release Workflow', Click on button 'Agent assignment for task' on the application toolbar. Click on the 'Attributes' button then select 'General Task'. Do the same for the rest of the steps i.e. Release decision by user, Enter attachment for rejection, Object to be changed by initiator, Enter attachment for updating release, Background step for workflow verif.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Darlington.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to go onto agent assignment for step, start release worflow i get an error stating that request operation is not possible on node.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, have tried all those solutions, but i still get the same error.

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try clearing the buffer using t-code SWU_OBUF after making the changes.

Regards,

Saumya

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Audrey,

Thsi problem is occuring because the workflow you are trying to execute does not have agents specified.

To set the same go to t-code PFTC. Select 'Workflow Template' and go to Change mode. Go to menu path Additional data -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain -> Attribute -> select 'General Task'

You you do not wish to set as general task then assign a particular set of users who could execute the workflow.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to PFTC->Workflow Template->Change->Additional data->Agent Assignment->Maintain->Attribute->Click on General Task.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check the WF templete. And go to all dialoge task and activate the agent assignment. Its under Task properties tab in Control tab of Activity.

go to Agent assignment : attributes: then tick on 'general Task'.

you have to do the same in every dialoge task.

I think it will be helpfull

thanks

kakoli