cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not coming in RSA3 for LIS Data Source 2LIS_02_S174

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts,

We got one requirement on LIS. I haven't work on LIS previously.

Data Source Name: 2LIS_02_S174, This is activated and able to see in T-Code: OMO2.

First we checked the contents of S174 in SE11 & RSA3 and found 0 Records before filling the Setup Tables.

Then we filled the Setup Tables for S174 and finally got 0 Records in RSA3 as well as in S174 table also after filling the Setup Tables.

I have Given version name : &(A

We dont know, what are the settings we need to do before filling the Setup Tables. But we checked job overview in SM37 and it was taking 120 Sec.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pinky Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to stop transaction postings in your ERP system if you the extractor is not supporting Early delta.

Then go to the transaction OLI*BW where * is the application area number, like transaction OLI7BW for sales order setup table fill.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing this activity in Quality server. I have one doubt. Before filling Setup tables, do we need to do any settings in the System .

Regards

Pinky

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only thing you need to do is , Delete setup table for any residyual records present in the system alreayd..

Transaction LBWG

Former Member
0 Kudos

But LBWG is for LO Modules na?? Is it applicable to LIS also??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinky

Yes, LBWG is the generic T Code for deleting the setup tables of any application area. You need to enter your application area number in LBWG which deletes the content of all the setup tables pertaining to that application area.

Please make sure before performing LBWG that you have activated the extract structure for the particular Datasource in LBWE.

For filling 2LIS_02_S174, use OLI3BW.

Thanks

Nirmit