Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find role by T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to delete two t-codes from few user's but i dnt know the role for those t-codes..how do i find the role which has these t-codes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi ,

You can use the transaction : SUIM --> Roles --> By transaction assignment.

-- Dipesh

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member

Hi ,

You can use the transaction : SUIM --> Roles --> By transaction assignment.

-- Dipesh

Former Member

You can also use the transaction SE16 or SE16N and then access the table AGR_TCODES. Put the TCODES in the Extended name field and execute to get the concerned roles.

-- Dipesh

0 Kudos

thank u SIR !! enjy!

Edited by: pooja_basis on Jul 13, 2009 12:03 PM

0 Kudos

> You can also use the transaction SE16 or SE16N and then access the table AGR_TCODES. Put the TCODES in the Extended name field and execute to get the concerned roles.

This will only return roles where the selected tcodes are in the menu. Better use the suim report for roles by authorization values, select object S_TCODE and enter the desired tcode(s).

0 Kudos

Thank J.Heeck!

0 Kudos

Thanks! That works very well!

Former Member

1) Using the SUIM - > Roles -> By Authorization Values -> in the Object1 put as S_Tcode and click on 'Entry Values' push button and input the required txn & excute

2) Using PFCG -> click on 'Transactions' icon in the top & input the required txn.