cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text determination access sequence ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts

I am unable to create new access sequence in text determination process. Version used is ECC 6

Error is like following

Corresponding entry in "Access sequences" missing

Message no. SV534

Diagnosis

No corresponding entry in "Access sequences".

System Response

The entry was not created.

Procedure

Create an appropriate entry in "Access sequences" and then create/copy the entry in "Access sequence for Text ID's".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please explain again how this issue was resolved. I'm also facing the same problem. Its not letting me to add a new entry in the access sequence.

Thank you for the Help.

Taiseer

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i have found out the solution and also given a detailed explanation to it. I am making the following query as Answered

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First you select the text procedure then click on Access sequences . After that you will see the access

sequence. select one and copy it .Or you can create new access sequence with the allowed name

spaces.Select access sequence and click on Access sequence for Text ID's. when you are copying

it click on copy all. Access sequence is created.

Thanks

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found out the solution to the problem

In votxn there is change and display mode only

I did a mistake after selecting object type sales order header

i clicked on change and was clicking on by mistake --- access sequence for text ids

where as i will first warn you it is not allowed in name space and then will throw an error message that access sequence cannot be created

correct procedure is after clciking on change button we should clcik on -

access sequence for eg 901 or 902 etc and then click on access sequnece for text ids and maintain the sequence accordingly

I hope this detailed explanation helps others too.

Anyways thanks for answering to my query

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the explanation.

Spent around half an hour trying to define access sequence then I got your post.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I think you are trying to create new access sequence in change mode. Go to create mode and then try...