Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales bom - quantities change?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

I would like to know whether sales bom quanties changeable?

I am creating quotation and using sales bom material and bom material header is only having editable field for Quantity, but i wanted to change the quantities for other materials which are part of bom.

Can I know whether setting is required to make the other materials quantities in editable when I use Sales BOM, pl help ?

Regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hay Srihari if u r using CS01 BOM in sales order lets say:

10 item no 1001 qty 1 Item category TAQ

20 item no 1051 qty 1 Item category TAE can change to Qty 3 from 1

30 item no 1075 qty 3 Item category TAE can change to Qty 5 from 3 or 1

You can always change the Qty here like see above ..... also you can add the line item here too..like see below:

10 item no 1001 qty 1 Item category TAQ

20 item no 1051 qty 1 Item category TAE

30 item no 1051 qty 3 Item category TAE

40 item no 1075 qty 3 Item category TAE

50 item no 1003 qty 3 Item category TAE

60 item no 2051 qty 3 Item category TAE

provided you must have manual item category TAE for TAN & these item will considered in BOM material.These settings can be achived in VOV4.

I hope I am able to clear my Point & Pls. reply me if any confusion.

Regards

Deepak

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I am using bom at va21 - quotation level, will give u how it is flow & what i want, pl confirm ur solution works for me or not

Sales BOM created thru CS01

MATERIAL Qty SU item category

10 39998 1 NOS TAP -

THIS IS BOM MATERIAL CODE

20 70701 1 NOS AGN

30 70702 1 NOS AGN

40 70703 1 NOS AGN

50 70704 1 NOS AGN

when i use the BOM ie., 39998 in VA21 - Qty, SU are in editable & Item Category TAP in Grey/display

similarly other items 20,30,40,50 - except Item category all other fields are in grey/display ie., Qty, SU,

Current settings are not fixed, hence If i chance qty 1 to 2 for 39998, the rest all items quantities gets changed.

now tell me how whether i have any chance for changing the quantities of items

20, 30, 40,50, because what i have maintained Qty : 1 is from CS01.

pl help

regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srihari,

if you want change the item quanty like TAP or AGN plz goto VOV7 select TAP Item category TAP under bill of material/configuration put the check mark for manual alternativs.

And select AGN Itemcategory under bill of material/configuration put the check mark for manual alternativs.

If your using BOM item categories is showing gray mode only.

plz check the answerfist

regards,

sreenivas

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In VOV7, selected AGN or TAP, as suggested, I am putting check mark manual alternativs. but i am not able to save, bcos it is asking me select from "Structure scope" after selecting "A" or "B", still i am not able to save settings with manual alternatives check mark.

pl help how i can put check mark for manual alternatives

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srihari,

I tryed the senario, yes if i change the main item as you said system is changing the sub items accordingly but again i changed the quentities as per my need ....

I was able to do the delivery with my desired qty..& billing also with the same changed qty with account posting..

PLS PRIOR TO THIS CHECK THE SETTINGS OF ITEM CATEGORY TAP & TAN IN VOV7 ALSO ITEM CATEGORY DETERMINATION IN VOV4..

Pls. try this & tell me if not works...

Regards

Deepak

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have tried but i am not make check mark for manual alternatives in vov7 for agn or tap.

i would like to tell you that this bom i am using for only quotation purpose, meaning, while giving quotation to customer, i am required to modifiy the bom materials quantities modifications.

At quotation creation level, while using bom, i wud be required to modify the quantities of other materials of bom.

pl look into

regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srihari,

if you want change the item quanty like TAP or AGN plz goto VOV7 select TAP Item category TAP under bill of material/configuration Maintainstructure scope A and application SD01 put the check mark for manual alternativs.

Your Itemcategory determination should be IN VOV4

QT-LUMF--TAP

QT-NORM-TAP-AGN

If your using BOM item categories is showing gray mode only.

regards,

sreenivas

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanx, issue solved.

quantities of bom materials can be changed at individual item level.

double click on material & go to schedule line items & change quanties from x to y.

thanx once again.

SRihari

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Need your help

I want the quantities of my bom components to be uneditable or in gray color. What should I do with my current configuration? Im using LUMF (TAP) for header and NORM (ZBOM) for components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shrihari,

Goto VOV7 under bill of material/configuration put the check mark for manual alternativs

regards,

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

If i am getting your question prperly Its vary much possible....

you can always goto change mode t. code CS02 & change the quantities

or

You can create the alternative Sales BOM with the same material No. in CS01with the same material No. & same header data & different quantities.

I hope this will help u & pls. ask me if anthing is not clear.

Regards

Deepak

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I know the quantities can be changed thru cs02, i wanted the quantities be changed for bom materials when i am using bom.

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari,

You have to ask yuor ABAPer to write some code in UE: MV45AFZZ in FORM: FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

The modification can't be controlled thru item categories.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Item Category of your component make it as relevant for pricing.

If this doesn't work, then you've to ask your abaper to do coding in the User Exit: MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Raghu.