regards

subbramanyam

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workflow template is WS10000031.

Go to transaction SWB_COND and activate the start condition.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello masa,

i have activated the workflow.Now let me know how to define conditions like if SC>4000 it has to go for the person who is having Manager role.

regards

subbramnayam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any further information provided will be helpful

regards

subbramanyam

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is IMG description.

Define Conditions for Starting Workflows

Use

In this Customizing activity, you define which workflow is started under which conditions.

Note the following:

After saving the requirement coverage request (shopping cart), a workflow must be triggered. This means that you must define an approval workflow for each case. If you do not do this, requirement coverage requests that do not fulfill any conditions will remain in status 'Awaiting approval'.

Ensure that only one workflow is started for each requirement coverage request. This means that you must formulate the conditions such that a requirement coverage request cannot fulfill more than one condition.

Example

The system starts a one-step approval workflow if the total value of the requirement coverage request exceeds USD 1,000. If the total value is less than or equal to USD 1,000, the workflow that directly assigns the status 'Approved' to the requirement coverage request is started.

Activities

Initial screen

The following functions are available here:

You define which workflow (for example, one-step approval) the system should start for which business object (requirement coverage request (BUS2121) or service entry sheet (BUS2123)) and which event (for example, requirement coverage request saved).

You see all workflows for the business object and the event.

Updating the selection

If you have set other values, for example, you must update your selection. Then the functions and fields valid for your selection appear on the screen.

Changing attributes

You can change the description of the start conditions and enter the document currency. For example, if you want to specify that the requirement coverage request must be approved if the total value exceeds USD 1,000, you enter USD here and 1000 in the conditions as the total value.

You can also delete the start conditions.

Define conditions

Proceed as follows:

1. Choose a start condtion on the initial screen.

The screen on which you enter the condition appears.

2. Select an attribute on the lower part of the screen. This can be either a general entry in the event container or an attribute for requirement coverage requests, such as the total value or catalog ID.

The system then copies the attribute to the upper part of the screen.

3. Enter the relational operator in the lower part of the screen, for example, equals or greater than.

4. Enter either a constant (for example, 1000 for total value) or another attribute.

5. You can define further conditions using the logical operators "and" and "or".

You can also use negations and parentheses for your conditions.

6. Return to the initial screen.

7. Activate your start condition by choosing the corresponding symbol.

If the event in the application then takes place, the system checks which start conditions are fulfilled and starts the corresponding workflow(s).

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)