cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign methods & smartforms to a action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one new action in CRMC_ACTION_DEF t.code. After creating the action, under "Processing type" i have assigned methods & smartforms to that acion. I have set the "Default" indicator for methods.

When i am calling this action in my transaction CRMD_ORDER, neither "Method" nor "Smartform" is working.

Can i assign both "methods" & "smartforms" to one action or NOT?

Request your guidance on this.

Regards

Senthil

Edited by: Senthil Kumar on Jul 13, 2009 10:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define the conditions for the actions to be triggered.

Go to transaction CRMC_ACTION_CONF select your Action profile and then your action definitions.

You can define a suitable Schedule condition or Start condition by clicking on the Edit conditiobutton.

regards

Naveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I have assigned the conditions also in CRMC_ACTION_CONF for the action defnition. still it is not working.

Regards

senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your message in edit mode. go to Transaction data --> Actions there you will get a list of actions executed and failed. If your action definition is available there then look for the error message.

If your action is not listed there it means your action definition doesnt meet the condition, Then click on Determination logs button. There you will get the reason why it is not determined.

Post that message here for further anaysis.

regards

Naveen