cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer the Quality stock in to unrestrited stock,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALl,

I did the result recording & Usage decision , now the production order is convert in to the Inspection lot . I can see the status in the MD04( INspection lot) , even i checked in the MMBE for the stock status , it is in quality . I want to transfer in to the unrestricted stock.

So how i can do this ?

Please guide me in details .Thanks in advance.

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls check the config for the UD code which is suppose to configure in a way that you will get stock posted upon taking UD.

Normally in standard system it is fixed and no changes are made, however if you have created or changed the selected set for UD then this need to be taken care

Let me know if you need any help in this respect

Regards

Guruprasad..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DO you mean that you have done RR and UD for the insp. lot (which was created due to insp. type 04) and stock posting is pending for that lot if yes then go to the Tcode QVM2, here you will see that insp. lot pending for stock posting; here you can do stock posting from quality to unrestricted

Please revert back for any clarification

Thanks

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can u please explain in QVM2 how i have to follow i can see two inspection lot in this transaction.

Regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

select inspection lot and F8

As per your previous post UD is taken so go to inspection lot stock tab

enter quantity in 'to unrestricted use' so that it wil be posted to unrestricted use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pressently, what's your system Status ? If it is UD ICCO SPRQ STUP then still stock Posting is pending. If it is completed then satus will be UD ICCO SPCO STUP.

If pending then go to QA12 & post your stock from Quality Stock.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you done the stock posting while doing UD?

If not go to QA11 for the same inspection lot and do the stock posting .

OR

Use Movement type 321 in MB1B t.code.

& if planning Strategy is MTO use 321E.

Thanks

S.Murali

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish

Did you did inspection lot stock posting after giving the UD. if not then go to QA32

Select lot with usage decision > select the particalur inspection lot and complete the stock posting

Regards

Gajesh