cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

were can we maintain the unplanned value of service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

I have a service P.O with reference to P.O now i am creating the SES but i want to enter the unplanned amount in SES or P.O where shall i maintain this.

regards

srini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to maintain the limit in ME22n at limit tab then go to ML81n and then enter your purchase order and then at item level enter the text ,quantity and UOM and value you will find Uplanned sevice check box will be cheched automatically then go to services and create ur entry sheet

Edited by: Roy Anamika on Jul 13, 2009 10:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can capture unplanned delivery cost during MIRO at header level select tab details there you can maintain unplanned delivery cost

normally these unplanned delivery cost isue will appear where you have not maintained any cost in PO or say you maintained condtion but at time of delivery the freight value has changed & for the same ypu can maintain the same during MIRO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I understand the query is on Unplanned service value.

For unplanned services , in Item Detail,Limits Tab,maintain Overall Limit and Expected value.

under the Other Limits tab maintain the limiting value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

here are we are using Service master is mandatory please suggest based on this.

Regards

srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever you are maintaining you have to maintain the limit in PO under limit tab suppose your PO valeu is Rs20000 and your unplaned cost is 1200 then yoy have to maintain Rs20000 + 1200 = 21200 at limit tab and then process SES.

In ML81N enter the PO click on Create and then maintain text, UMO and Quantity and price Then you will find unplanned will get tick park automaticallly

hope this will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ANAMIKA

I TRIED THE SAME BUT IT IS ASKING THE SERVICE MASTER NUMBER. BUT THIS SERVICE IS DIFFERENT CAN I ENTER THE ANOTHER SERVICE NUMBER HERE.

PLEASE SUGGEST

REGARDS

SRINI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, dont enter other servise no. you may use the service no for which you are creating the entry sheet But I had alrady checked if you enter the text then it will nat asked for servise no

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anamika

HERE SERVICE MASER NUMBER IS MANDATORY IN MY BUSINESS PROCESS.

REGRDS

SRINI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

Srini,

then maintain the same servise no for which you are creating SES

hope this will help you

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anamika,

Can tell exactly where is the Limit tab located in ME22n. I Couldn't find in my system.

Plz let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the tab of limit you have to create the service PO by taking item category D and at item details you will find the tab called Limit

Answers (0)