cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert SDA to SCA using sapmake_util

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to convert my EAR, SDA files that i created in my J2EE application into a SCA file. I have 2 EAR which is a Web DynPro Project and EJB project that consist of EJB and WAR, while the SDA file is the Dictionary.

I referred to SAP Note 696084 and [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6697] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. I download the sapmake_util_70 and followed the steps, but everytime i try to run the sca command, it will prompt this error.

'C:Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I tried to check the sapmake.bat script for the setting. All the path is correct.

Appreciate for the helps.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed the problem. Is some problem with my JAVA_HOME path in the Environment Variable. Now it is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please make sure you have latest JDK file available and also make sure of PERL version installef.

regards

nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using JDK 1.4.2. Do this sapmake_util require any specific version of JDK?

Do i need PERL for this? I taught just need JDK.

If need higher than JDK 1.4.2 then i will install it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, PERL will be automatically come no need to go for newer version.

JDK 1.4.2. also okay. 19 is the latest patch ( 1.4.2_19) available.

can you please put some more error information. i.e, exception/error message you get.

regards

nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. I'm using JDK 1.4.2_17.

The error is what i posted previously when i run the command.

sca MyCollection MySCA

The following error will show.

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

When i try to just type sca. It is working as it show what is the parameter that i need to key in for the command.

Thanks for your help.