cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type to Scrap Return Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Please let me know the movement type which is required to Clear the return Stock from the System(ie mmbe).Also if possible please mention the T Code .

Regards,

Chinmay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

mvt type 453 and 551.

or mention required mvt type in schedule line category of returns.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Thats how we are doing it right now but is there any different way i mean not using 2 different movement types for the achieving the same thing.If you do let me know

Regards

Chinmay

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy the standard Scedule Line and in the copied Schedule line maintain the Movement Type as per your requirement in VOV6 and then in VOV5 determine this schedule line on the basis of your Item Category + MRP Type.

then try to check Return Cycle. It will resolve your issue.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Use TCODE MB1B and movement type 453 to clear the return stock into own stock(unrestricted) and then use MB1A and movement type 551 to scrap the material.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check ....when the stock is returned, what is the nature of stock ( unrestricted use/ Blocked stock/ Quality inspection).

Process this transction in MB1A and select appropriate movement type to scrap the material.

Regards,

Praveen.

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

I need one clarification,

1.what is the way of process scrap return & which department take care of this?

2.I need excess packing material against the same process order what will i do, what is the way follow production person and store person/?

pathy