cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ED Recovered entry not appearing in accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our company the the settings in vKOA is done so that in case of domestoc orders the accounting document shows the followwing entries:

G/L A/c Description

HG022 Customer A/c

5xxxx SALES Local

5xxxx ED recovered(EXD, EX1, EX2)

5xxxx Central sales tax

But in case of exports order the ED G/L accounts are same but in accounting the following entries appeear:

G/L A/c Description

HG022 Customer A/c

5xxxx SALES Local

5xxxx Central sales tax

My question is (in case of exports) why are the G/L accounts to which excise entries are hitting not showing in accounting document? How can i make the settings to show the ed recovered entry in accounting document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Export sales, there are two scenarios.

1. Export under Bond

2. Export under rebate scheme

When Export under Bond sales is processed, excise duties are exempted against exemption forms. Thus there would be no excise duties are captured in invoice and there will no posting of excise duties to GL accounts.

But, in case of Export under rebate scheme, excise duties are posted to specific GL accounts, then only duties get captured in invoice document.

Check which scenario you have processed.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

My scenario is exports under bond thats why the duties are not hitting the G/L account. but can you tell me how is the setting done so that it doesnot hit G/L account for exports under bond. IN VKOA for both domestic revenue and foreign revenue are assigned to AAG for FG goods and Same account key and Same G/L account, then how its not appearing in accounting document. Where is the setting done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmmmmmm...

First check your pricing procedure...Excise duty condition types are marked for statistical and no account keys are ssigned to them.

Thus, the values assigned to these condition types are not going to be posted to GL accounts.

When you create Excise invoice through J1IIN, since customer or order currency is not equal to IN and INR respectivley, export excise invoice is defaulted. Therefore there would be no accounting document generated for excise invoice also.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked pricing procedures - Excise condition types are assigned to account keys for domestic and exports order. and the G/L are same for EX1, EX2 and EXD. But still its not appearing in accounting document. One more thing we do create excise invoice for exports order under bond/no bond/LOU.

I think there is some setting....missing. pls guide me.

Edited by: sdabap on Jul 13, 2009 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Pricing procedure, check the statistical indicator is checked....even though account keys are assigned, if condition types are marked as statistical ..these duties will not be posted.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks praveen for your reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Normally in exports under bond you will not be paying any excise duties.

In your pricing procedure all the excise condition types should be statistical and also you should not assign any accounting key for that.

In Pricing procedure they should be statistical because the ED values should flow into Excsie and also Are1 documents

regards