cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple smartforms call for transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to call multiple smartforms based on customer number from same print program.How i would define nace setting and also in my requirement i have to create a ztable that will contain customer number and smartform name,that means i need to pic smartform name from that ztable for corresponding customer.But my form will trigger from transfer order transaction.

Could you please help in this regard.

Thanks

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the NACE settings you can keep any of the smartform;However in the entry routine of the driver program call the smartform as per your need.

Regards,

Ankur Parab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ankur,

NACE setting doesn't happen for LT31(transfer order) transaction.Setting somewhere defined in SPRO in WM module.My problem is the i need to create ztable that is recommended by client to maintain customer number along with smartform name.

Thanks

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

well where is the problem then?

go out and create that z-table.

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then why did you asked about the NACE setting?.. I think you need find out the way in LT31 program to change the form name that was picked from SPRO config.

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NACE setting you maintain form A and print program, in driver program you get the form name for your requirement from Z tab;e and change that form name in your program.