cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSPC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We have a batch job which calculates the statistical forecast values for all CVC. This batch has 4 variants, ie the CVCs are evenly distributed under all four variants. Now the issue is, only one of the variant completes in GREEN mode & others in RED when the process chain is started.

Surprisingly, when you check the status of these variants in SM37 they are GREEN. So the issue is the jobs finishes RED in RSPC but GREEN in SM37. Can anyone please throw light on this.

Thank you,

Regards

RAHUL CHITTE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I believe that not all the time you are getting these type of issues. I mean previously it was ok with the process chain too. But somehow now you are facing this issue when you try with process chain.

Can you check the job logs in sm37, for the concerned varieant?.. are there any error masseges?

I think you need to run 'LC check for time series master data' (u2018/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORGu2019) and 'Cons check for existing time series network' (u2018/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECKu2019).

I hope this helps...

Thanks,

Satyajit

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Jul 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satya for your concern to peeping in this issue.

Nope there is no need of running the programs mentiond by you .. because we have list of jobs which run monthly. They dont have the problems... but only couple of them fail in RSPC, they are fine in SM37 as well as there spool is fine too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We have the same issue here - the forecast job runs okay stand alone but fails in a process chain. I had to open an OSS message and have SAP look at it. They suggested a few notes and a BADI. We are in the process of implementing those. The suggested notes are 1037880 and 1250385

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarita,

SAP has recommended Notes like 1238917 & 1326299 but none of them have worked.

Please let me know if you get the solution on this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarita,

Have you fixed the issue of RSPC red & SM37 Green( when a batch job runs) . I just recollected that you faced the same problem as we have.

Please write back.

Regards

Rahul Chitte