cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Many thanks first of all to those of you who helped me suppress a double MWST output tax for Romania and Bulgaria.

My FI consultant has now been able to only keep the Romanian Output Tax. However when I create a sales order VA01 or a Payer using XD01, the output tax still is not being triggered by the system.

I have the following message of error: MWST condition is missing.

I have checked that the condition is attached into my pricing procedure ZK0001, which is the case, and within this pricing procedure, MWST has been checked as being automatic, therefore, every time you make an order, it should trigger.

I have also had a look at order level VA01, into the 'Analysis pricing' where the problem could come from. I can see my whole pricing procedure and this is the message of error I am getting from the system:

MWST 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Can anyone help me understand where the problem may come from?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur access sequence MWST in t-code v/07 .in ACCESSES thr is a filed Reqirement 8-Export business(Country/Destination Country/TaxClass1-Cust./Tax class. material)...

Create ur condition record(VK11) to meet this requirement...then create sales orred..u will get ur MWST cond.type..

If not revert back

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 13, 2009 7:45 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you assgined the requirement type 8 so I am assuming this is an export bussiness.Please check in your case whether the departure country and the destination countries are different.

Please check the country maintained in your plant and the country for the customer

If we have these 2 countries different from each other then only this requirement get activated.

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue.

Please do revert.

Thanks

Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narayan,

I have checked in the customer master data XD02 and for the plant: we have the same country.

So again if you have more ideas... please let me know.

Merci

Chris

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

5 522 Country/Dest. Ctry/Incoterms 8
8 78 Departure Country / Destination Country 8
10 2 Domestic Taxes 7
20 11 Export Taxes 8

delete the combination of 522 table Country/Dest. Ctry/Incoterms 8 as it is not std...(just try)

Try to create a new cond .record for MWST for Export taxes combination since u r creating Export sales order..

Country of Destination/Tax classification 1 for customer/Tax classification material

and check the validity period of the conditon record..and chk ur OVK3&OVK4 settings too..

If u r using the same MWST access sequence for other tax condtion types in ur pricing procedure....check the Access filed combination.... it shuld be like

Country of Destination/Tax classification 2 for customer/Tax classification 2 material

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 15, 2009 10:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagsap,

The thing is I am not even creating an export sales order, but a domestic sales order. I have created a Romanian customer and want to simply create a sales order from a Romanian company to a Romanian customer.

My FI guys have therefore entered the relevant VAT Tax for Romania which is 19% and for export 0% as normal.

So, before I do any changes as you advised me to do, please have in mind that I am trying to create a DOMESTIC sales order.

Regards

Chris

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Its really glad to know that u have been resolved the issue...Pls share ur solution that on which point u were lacking..

it will be really useful for our forum people and whoever contributed on this issue...

Thanks&Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

In fact the problem was extremely simple: my MM guys forgot to input the MWST tax code as '1' into their material master data for all the materials they had created... this despite my asking them several times if they had done the job...

I eventually found out when I wanted to chekc quantities for a material using MB52 and browsing inside a material master data.

So here again I was confronted to a communication problem rather than a technical problem.

So, VA01 works fine now...

What doesn't work fine is when I create a payer. So I will investigate more on that before posting onto this forum.

Again many thanks for your help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Check if condition type is maintained in OBQ1. The same should also be included in Tax procedure in OBQ3 in sync with its account keys. Account Keys can be maintained in OBCN.

- Mahak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to V/06, select MWST and execute. Check what Access Sequence is assigned there on top right.

2) Go to V/07, select that Access Sequence and double click on "Accesses" so that a combination will appear to your right screen. Block that and again click on "Fields" to your left. Ensure that the required fields are populating there.

3) Go to VK13, input MWST and execute. Ensure that the combination for which you have maintained the tax code is same as in V/07

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in customer master data (XD02) in sales area data / billing documents tab / field Tax classification must be maintained:

1 - Liable for Taxes

0 - Tax Exempt

Hope is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check what is the code written in routine 008. MWST is based on plant. So there could be some validation done in 008.

Check if you maintained the condition records in MWST when it is set automatic in V/08.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivanand,

Many thanks for your input. I have checked in V/08 that the condition MWST is set on plant (10) and it is the case - so this one is ok.

I have also checked that MWST is ticked as being on automatic and this is the case too.

And again, the system requests the condition MWST to be input at sales order creation... and customer master data... why is that???

Your help again is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

The error you are getting due to the requiment 008 in pricing procedure.

If you go through the reqt 008 documentation it will help you understand the issue and will

help you to overcome it. I think the condition type GRWR is coming into picture bcoz the

requirement 008 is assigned to it. For the material the statistical value to be maintained.

Also i assume this is the Export and Import case. so the different countries are being involved in it.

The document on Reqt 008 is as follows

A company sells and procures products domestically as well as internationally. Every item that it imports or exports must have a statistical value associated with it when it passes through customs. The statistical value is the net domestic value (fair market value) of a product when it crosses a border. The statistical value is printed on the appropriate customs documents such as the Single Administrative Document (SAD) in the EC, the Shipper's Export Declaration (SED) in the US, and the export report in Japan. Within the standard delivered R/3 system, condition type GRWR is available to calculate the statistical value in the pricing procedure. Pricing requirement '8' should be assigned to this condition type in the pricing procedure so that it is only calculated if the document is relevant for export / import.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant

Edited by: Sushant Krishen on Jul 13, 2009 12:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

GRWR is maintained in the system. I mean the statistical value is being ticked and the requirement is also selected as 8.

So, I don't think the problem is coming from this side either.

If you have another idea.

Thanks

Chris.

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

have you maintained the record on the basis of following key fields.

Country(Departure)

Destination Country

TaxClass1-Cust.

Tax class. material

Also Confirm what is the value under manual enteries in v/06 of MWST.

I think somewhere we are missing here. Please check and revert.

Thanks

Sushant

Edited by: Sushant Krishen on Jul 13, 2009 1:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

It's a small issue.....Please check condition record for MWST in VK13 for access sequence 008.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok guys,

I have tried averything I could to change the situation with no avail. I have been to V/06 V/07 and V/08 to work on the Access Sequence. I have been to VK12/ VK13 to try to change the problem.

This is the message I keep on receiving from the system when I try to create an order in VA01:

Condition type Message Description

MWST 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Access Message Description

05 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

08 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

10 102 Access not made (initialized field)

20 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Can someone help me again step by step on this and is you need more information, can you please ask.

Thanks

Chris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/07, select MWST and execute. There you can see multiple tables flowing there. I believe you were trying to create an export sale order and hence, on the right side of the screen, for export combination, the relevant table is 11 for which you need to assign Routine 8 under the tab "Requirement". Check that whether you have maintained that. If not, maintain and retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

As you can see, this had been done and still doesn't work. Why?

5 522 Country/Dest. Ctry/Incoterms 8

8 78 Departure Country / Destination Country 8

10 2 Domestic Taxes 7

20 11 Export Taxes 8

Any more Ideas?

As you can see too, my MWST condition is included into my Pricing Procedure:

915 0 MWST Output Tax A 10 16 MWS

Can you please help me

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try saving as below in VK11 with access sequence Domestic Taxes :

Cust. Tax Mat.tax Tax Code

0 0 Y1

0 1 Y1

1 1 A1

The tax code must be maintained correctly bi FI consultant in FTXP.

A.C.