Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MWST problem

Hi Gurus,

Many thanks first of all to those of you who helped me suppress a double MWST output tax for Romania and Bulgaria.

My FI consultant has now been able to only keep the Romanian Output Tax. However when I create a sales order VA01 or a Payer using XD01, the output tax still is not being triggered by the system.

I have the following message of error: MWST condition is missing.

I have checked that the condition is attached into my pricing procedure ZK0001, which is the case, and within this pricing procedure, MWST has been checked as being automatic, therefore, every time you make an order, it should trigger.

I have also had a look at order level VA01, into the 'Analysis pricing' where the problem could come from. I can see my whole pricing procedure and this is the message of error I am getting from the system:

MWST 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Can anyone help me understand where the problem may come from?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris.

Former Member
replied

Hi,

Check ur access sequence MWST in t-code v/07 .in ACCESSES thr is a filed Reqirement 8-Export business(Country/Destination Country/TaxClass1-Cust./Tax class. material)...

Create ur condition record(VK11) to meet this requirement...then create sales orred..u will get ur MWST cond.type..

If not revert back

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 13, 2009 7:45 AM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question