this TCS also Tax condition type it can be include in Taxinj are not

Regards

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to V/06, copy the existing condition type and rename it as ZTCS.

2) Go to V/07 select this condition type and maintain the required access sequence there

3) Go to V/08 select your existing pricing procedure for Factory Sales, copy this and rename it to zee. No need to maintain in TAXINJ

4) Include ZTCS in the above pricing procedure with correct "From-To" step number

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thx lakshmipathi

as per ur suggestion. i configured every thing, in vk11 we have to put Tax code also in this case it is linking with tax procedure(TAXINJ).How come with out assigning it will accept r not

Regards

Murali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK11, key in ZTCS and maintain the required percentage there and save. In your pricing procedure, against this condition type, you should assign the "From-To" step number in such a way that it is inclusive of BaseBEDECESSSHRCSVAT and also the account key is assigned to this condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have maintend ZTCS condition type with all customization.

in VK11, with out tax code it is not allowing to account determination

wht is possibilites in this case

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

If ZTCS is a Tax Condition, it is necessary to maintain tax Code, else it will go upto billing, but not release to accounting.

If Billing Document is already created, it is recommended to maintain Condition Record again with Tax Code and in Billing, carry out new pricing for all line item. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

what ever the scenario you provided it is good and as per in the forum only i configured the scenario, for the same customer if he provided 27-c form(which means Exempted) then how we will configure for that scenario.

Regards

Ratnam

Edited by: ratnamsri on May 4, 2011 5:15 PM

Edited by: ratnamsri on May 4, 2011 5:16 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP has released the TCS process and certificate priinting through SD and FI. Pl go through the following Note and take the FI consultant help.

You can find the configration in Note no.- 1168591

SAP Notes.

Phase-I - 1168591, 1067759, 1223591, 1224778

Phase-II - 1292548, 1291522,1292837,1065531,1273262 and 1159122, 1151567

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps are already mentioned by Laxshmipathi in earlier response. Ideally TCS is a condition, which should be the last condition type in pricing procedure, i.e after the final price and not reflect as a component of final price.

The above is the scenario experienceby me with clients, but you may have to take a call based on client requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since TCS is a Tax condition type, create a new condition type similar to J1I6 condition type.

Now include this new TCS condition type in Tax calculatio procedure (TAXINJ or TAXINN whichever u are using).

Include this TCS condition type in SD pricing procedure.

Maintain condition record for TCS condition type in FV11 for respective TAx code.

Regards,

Praveen.