cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Tool Bar in SE38 (Documentation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

In my executable program i have using custom menu Buttons in application tool bar Menus in menu bar

So my problem is i want to add information's to the program

Normal in the SE38 -> Documentation - Active

information icon comes to the main selection screen and it works

In here (Custom menu) i did same way but its not appear in the screen, its possible to add Information icon to the application tool bar

but how can i attached My Documentations to that

My Next Question is i want to add standards menus to my custom menu like PROGRAM menu

is it possible ? if so please guide me to do that

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nelson,

Regarding your second question :

In the Gui status of the Program (Tcode : SE41),

There is Menu bar, give some name (similar to goto or edit) then double click it and then in the code give the fcode(sy-ucomm ie., User command) and the text which should appear to user.

Regards

Sajid.

Edited by: shaik sajid on Jul 13, 2009 7:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shaik sajid

I can add menus but I ask about System Defined Menu

See in the normal editor there is menu call PROGRAM and also there are sub menus like Execute, Execute and Print, Execute in Background & Exit

how can i add these sub menus to my custom menu

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

You can use the custom template given by SAP in the GUI, If you need, or else you can define the same by checking it.

IF you want to define the same Use this

GOTO - >Extras ->Adjust Template -> Selection screen radio button will give you the whole Menu bar and everything you want,

Or you can customize it accordingly.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Can you direct me the way

I'm stuck with two issues.

i have done custom menu like SET PF-STATUS 'ZPP029_MENU'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you enter into the Status Screen,

Goto Menu Bar -> Assign the name <Program> to the First item,

Double click on it and Now give the Execute and other subobjects over there ,

Handle the Function Code in your report program accordingly.

Regarding the Documentation. You have to maintain other applciation tool bar button with the icon Information, and Provide the Documentation in it.

Check this thread for more clear understanding.

[Modfication in MenuPainter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/83/7a18cbde6e11d195460000e82de14a/frameset.htm]

[MenuPainter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d1/801ce8454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

If u want to add some customized menu to SE38 then u need to find some Menu Enhancement in Std Prg .' SAPLWBABAP'

and your PF-STATUS their 'ZPP029_MENU'

and as far as adding documentation is concerned then their is a provision provided by SAP for adding suplimentry docu for std tcode.

pls search for it ...

Hope this helps !!

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody wont help me??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I know how to create custom menu and custom application tool bar and also how to handle their function codes

my doubt is if i add custom menu to program Standard menu will b hide only appear System and Help

I ask how can i Get those Standard Menu (like PROGRAM , EDIT) to my custom menu

I can define a custom menu for that name also but how can i assign there standard functionality for them.

Dear Ravi

I want to add Documentation for my ZProgram is it possible with custom application tool bar

nitesh_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nelson,

Check this documentation : [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d3/2e974d35c511d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]..

In the section ABAP User Interfaces>Selection Screens>User Actions on Selection Screen-->Pushbuttons in the Application Toolbar.. Please note the restriction of FIVE pushbuttons only.

This way your standard GUI remains and your custom functionality is added thru the five buttons.

Hope this gives you the solution you are looking for.

regards

Nitesh

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nelson,

U can add custom menu.Its same as adding buttons.

Regards

Sajid.