Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second page in smartforms

former_member699750
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to display second page in smartforms with different condent in that, i called second page in main window of 1st page using command,the problem is i want to display total window of 1st page after the end of main window,but now the second page was displayed because of the newly inserted command but the total window is not getting printed.

how can i solve this problem can u please help me

Sugumar G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using table condition or try to print it in final window.In Table condition there are many options like after main window, before main window try using those option.

with regards,

M.Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If your total window is in a secondary window then. Give the command window after the secondary window. So only after the total window is printed your second page will be triggered.

Or

If you want to get the second page in the same place and want to print the total window after the end of main window then get the total window to the second page. Take a variable and do the total in the first page main window and display it in the second page only after everything is done in the first page main window.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Display the total in a separate window below the MAIN window as a footer.

Regards,

Ram