cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode for sharing mic(qs21)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know is there any Tcode for sharing the MIC (Plant to Plant) of QM Module.

Please provide me guidelines for solving this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz. ckarify what u mean by Sharing ?

If u want to say that u want to use 1 MIC that is created in a particular plant in other plant then u can use it directly.

Though any MIC is created in 1 plant, it can be used in any plant.

For eg. 1 MIC is created in A plant. U are creating inspection plan for 1 material in plant B then u can assign it directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually there are a lot of MIC present in the Plant A and now it has been mergerd to Plant B and now the problem is the MIC had different series in that and in the Plant there is different series.

Is there any way to copy all these MIC's which are present in Plant A to Plant B (with series of Plant B)?

Please provide me guidelines to solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricx,

You can use the MICs inter plant, I mean if everything is extacly the same then there is no need to created a junk or mess in the system. you can simply attach the MIC created in in plant 1000 to the inspection plan creataed for 1001 plant.

Just change the plant at the Characteristic over view screen at the inspection plan.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for you reponses,even i had made a try in DEV Server where i taken up the MIC and then used it in the Inspection Plan and it worked. But along with it there is a new issue arised that there are a lot Inspection Plans are present in Plant A. As this plant A is closed how can we allow the useage of these inspection Plans int the Plant B? How can we copy it to the Plant B as there are a lot of materials which are present in the Plant A but no in Plant B,should i extend these materials also(which might be possible but will take time) ,what about Inspection Plans? How can we extend it or copy it form Plant A to Plant B.

Please provide me guidelines to solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricx,

Plant A is closed means in what sense? I mean if the plant is closed for all the busines transactions then you will be there in need to extend all the masters to plant A to B correct? so the same will be applicatble to MICs also. Thopugh there will be no any technical issue happen if you will use the MICs of Plant A (the closed one) to the Live plant (B).

More over than this I rathere 100 agree with Gajesh, that you can entirly copy entire inspection plan from Plant A to Plant B.

And if this is not accptabler to you then you can do like this.

Step 1 Create an LSMW to create MICs (rathere there will be STD available, you can simply modify it as per your neeD)

Step 2 Download data to excel from 'QPMK' table. for MIC of Plant A

Step 3 Then arrange the excel file according to LSMW.

Step 4 Now Opload the MICs

Step 5 Copy inspetion plan

Step 6 Replace the Plant for MIC at Characteristic Over view, screen for MIC through the wrokbench CWBQM

If further assistance required, pls revert.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ricx

You can copy inspection plan for the materials which is only needed. You can do this in QP01 click on the copy model and input the detail of the plant and the material from which you need to transfer

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your resposne. It works but what about the MIC'S which were present in it? In the previous post it is being said that these MIC'S can be reusedof Plant A by referring to them ,but the problem is does that series of MIC which is being used in the MIC can be used for Plant B? Because the requierment is of merging the data of Plant A into Palnt B.

Is there any way for it?