cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Outbound delivery creation from STO

naveen_kumar125
Explorer
0 Kudos

now we creating the delivery mannual by using T-code VL10D by passing the STO no. now we wants to automate this process and for this we have already active the Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing and Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shippin

in addtion to this we have active Badi /SPE/OUTB_DELIVERY but outbound delivery not created automatically . kindly suggest where we are missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_kumar125
Explorer
0 Kudos

B) Your master data settings should be OK (plant sales area, material master, etc)

we have already maintained the plant sales area, material master but not created kindly send the detail master data settings

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your process goes manually well, there's non need for more master data maintanance. I mean if you can create the STO (and you don't change any shipping related data manually) and you can create a delivery via VL10B sucessfully, your master data should be OK.

Pleasen check whether you are using the proper document type / plant and proper document type / shipping point combinations in customizing.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

A further setting which is also required is:

Goto the transaction VL10CUC ,choose the delivery creation profile 'STOA' and uncheck the indicator 'Georoute'.

Please refer to OSS note 1069488

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No ned for BAdI and user exit at all to achieve your goal since outbound delivery can be created automatically in standard system.

1. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > PO > Set up STO > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing (/SPE/V_T161_V)

Your settings here are for purchasing docuement type / plant combination

2. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > PO > Set up STO > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point (/SPE/V_TDELVAUTO)

Your settings here are for purchasing docuement type / shipping point combinations

Please notice:

A) Second step is not necessary, first setting is enough.

B) Your master data settings should be OK (plant sales area, material master, etc)

C) As per SAP F1 help it does not work if PO is not yet released or it is on hold.

I mainatined the mentioned settings and it works properly. Why you activated and how you use BAdI, I don't know I'm speaking about standard system...

Regards,

Csaba