cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat Shipping point configuration for plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want create shipping point for plant XYZ.

I need to create shipping point, so that I can maintain country and Transportation zone for the same.

Request you please tell me where i can configure in IMG?

What is the step by step process for setting shippong point for anty plant ?

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. find the Settings Below:-

Enterprise Structure :- Define Shipping Point

Enterprise Structure :- Assign Shipping Point to Plant

We can Assign Shipping Point to more than One Plant & vise versa.

NOW in Logistic Execution > Basic Shipping Function > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Define Shipping Conditions > Define Loading Groups

Assign Shipping Points:- Select the entries here of >Shipping Conditions > Loading Groups ( These entries are the same which u just maintain for shipping point Determination & these same entries also you select at Material Master level & The same Plant for whom you want to determine the Shipping Point )

TRASPOTATION ZONE:-

Routes > Define Routes > Define Transportation Zones > Here Select New Entries > Select Country > Enter Zone No & description

Note :- The Zone you maintain here we select at the time of creating the Customer at Customer master Level (It indicates the Customer belongs to which Zone).

Hope this will help you

Regards

Deepak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO > IMG > EnterPrise Structure > Defintion > Define Copy Delete Check Shipping Point > Define Shipping Point.

Then go to OVXC to assign Shipping Point to Plant.

Then Assign Shipping Conditions - loading Group - Plant through OVL2 .

SPRO > IMG > Logistics Excution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Fucntions > Routes > Route Determination> maintain country and

Transportation zone for Shipping Point.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Shipping Point Configuration:

1) SPRO->Enterprise Structure->Definition->Logistics Execution->Define, copy, delete, check shipping point... for Defining the Shipping Point

2)SPRO->Enterprise Structure->Assignment->Logistics Execution->Assign shipping point to plant... for linking Shipping Point with Plant.

3)SPRO->Logistics Execution ->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination->

->Define Shipping Conditions

->Define Loading Groups

-> Assign Shipping Points ........ here you enter the combination of Shipping Condition, Loading Group, Plant for determing the Shipping Point which can be one default and many manual.

Regards,

Karthik