cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning a BEx-Workbook report to HTML web page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a BEx-Workbook report that feeds from two info-providers. I chose this method because i don't know another way of combining two sources into one report.

The problem is, that my manager likes my report and wants me to present it as a web template (Using WAD) and it seams that it isn't possible to load a workbook in WAD...

does anyone have an idea how to do it (without creating a Multi-provider between the source info-providers)???

Thanks Y.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can publish workbooks in your browser if you have an installation of SAP Enterprice Portal. But even with this installation it still requires BEx Analyzer and SAP GUI installed in order to open workbooks in a so called iView.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaniv,

as I know, it is not possible, so publish workbooks directly in the web.

I think, you have to build a web template with 2 tables and choose for each table one query, so you have 2 dataproviders within the table.

Hope this helps.

U.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lahr,

The problem is that i created Excel calculations using the two tables and displaying them is not enough...

i need to display the Workbook as a whole with it's calculations.

but thanks.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot publish workbooks as web templates. You can use the Portal to functionality for publishing BW Workbooks to web. You need to make sure the local PC for the user has a SAP GUI installation.

OSS note 444247 explains this.

Thanks.