cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the WEBGUI service and the ~SINGLETRANSACTION service pararmeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have create a Z version of the WEBGUI service called ZWEBGUI and added the ~SINGLETRANSACTION=1 service parameter in the GUI Link configuration via SICF. I pass the service parameter ~transaction=<tcode> as part of the ZWEBGUI service url and the transaction gets launched successfully.

My problem is that a "Successfull Logoff" appears in my IE brower session when you navigate (click on a button) to another SAP transaction from the original launhed SAP transaction or you click to confirm a system popup message.

I have played around with various service parameter options, but with no success at all.

Landscape:

SAP backend: SAP ECC6 EHP4

Browser: IE 6.0 SP3

Any help or tips will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Marthinus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define your exit page on ITS services, through "Error Pages" tab on SICF transaction. You can open an URL, for example or run another ITS service. With ~SINGLETRANSACTION you only unblock R/3 object.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the info.

I have tried your advice and seemed to be working, but I ran into some issues when removing the ~singletransaction service parameter. I have tested this out on our dev Portal. If you launch the Z ITS service then it launches fine, but if you navigate away to another Portal link and navigate back to the Z ITS service then the "Start easy access menu" button is displayed instead. It works fine when clicking explicitly on the "exit" button in the webgui toolbar, but end users would not do this all of the time.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Marthinus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marthinus,

You don't have to remove ~singletransaction parameter on your ITS service to avoid blocked objects. You have to mix this parameter with "Error Pages" tab configuration. You can also use ~webgui_simple_toolbar to define which buttons and bars you want to show/hide.

We are using this configuration for our services and all run well.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the help and advice.

I 'm already using the webgui_simple_toolbar parameter and will tweak it some more to oour needs.

Thanks

Marthinus