cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Configuration in Mac O.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure SAP logon information in Mac O.S. I am not understanding how to enter all information in "connection" file. Please let me know.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically, I select the 'Advanced' tab, check 'Expert Mode' and enter the connection string manually.

Connection string: conn=/H/<hostname>/S/32<instance_number>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in expert mode in the same way as you mentioned but its still not working. please help me.

I gave like this:

conn=/H/75.57.765.250/S/3200, is this right?

Server details given by my administrator:

Application Server: 75.57.765.250

System No: 00

System ID: ADM

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try ping 75.57.765.250 or telnet 75.57.765.250 ?

Any connection possible to that IP?

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

That IP address is not possible. The 3rd octet you have is 765, but the maximum is 255. Please verify the IP address.

Cheers,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I checked it with my administrator, they said right now servers are down, so I will try after a week and will update. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hans
Explorer
0 Kudos

The fun part is that you can specify your user id and password so you can auto-login. Just don't tell your security people, they'd have a heart attack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to Configure SSO for MAC, SSO is already configured for windows and is working fine.

Do you have any idea, how to do it?

Also, Please let me know, how to provide the details in connection file because goign thru Advance Tab>Expert Mode won't give me an option to select the security>SNC tab.

Thanks in Advance.