cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consolidate conutry specific forms in to a single form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where I have to consolidate the country specific forms into a single form. Have country specific forms like France has its own form and US has its own form. How to consolidate these forms into a single form? What is the process?

I appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

mp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you know how many country Specific forms u r calling,i.e do u know from Selection Screen which country forms to be printed , If so call them by passing the language parameter in PRINT_Form , before u call the first form use NO_OPEN NO_CLOSE in control parameters so that you can include all the forms into one spool..

thank you

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use the following way to include different languages.

Create the Text elements in different languages.

Then you can call them in your script by giving the language parameter.

For example:- I have created a text object as ZHEX-MACRO-4MARKEN and then called with language parameter as below.

INCLUDE ZHEX-MACRO-4MARKEN OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the FM SSF_OPEN

Then Call you Smartform Fm.

Control Parameters Pass NO_CLOSE = "X'

and NO_OPEN = "X".

Pass Space to USER_SETTINGS.

then use FM SSF_CLOSE

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If its the forms running well, I dont really want to change that.. Still if you want to consolidate the all the forms to single form then the Language translation play a mjor role, you need to get the country specific requirement and implement it in single form. I suggest you to use Smartform instead of script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Design different layouts with respect to the country, Use the option "ALTERNATIVE", while designing the layout.

Accoring to the condition, print the different form.

Regards

Narasingam