cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Text not showing in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied standard SAP Script i.e. "ISU_MOVE_OUT".

This Script is calling Standard Texts like... IS_U_MOVE_OUT_SUBJECT, IS_U_MOVE_OUT_ADDRESS, IS_U_MOVE_OUT_CONTRACTS, and so on

But when i opend the Script in SE71, i am not able to see calling these Standard Texts in any of window.

When i executed the Transaction output is coming from Standard Text and values.

But these are not showing in the form.

How to find that whether which Standard text is using in windows.. MAIN, HEADER, ADDRESS and FOOT window???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in each window whether the script is calling any Standard texts or not.

Standard form ISU_MOVE_OUT does not have any Standard text included Please check again

thank you

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE71 type the form name and enter and then from menu 'Utilities--> Form Info'.

then search for the standard texts.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard texts in scripts can be called in 2 ways...

1. Using Include statement, so find the window where it is printing then search for the string INCLUDE.

2. Calling PERFORM in the script, calling PERFORM in the Script & defining the FORM in the program, in the FORM they might b callin READ_TEXT Function Module.

so, first find the window where it is printing, then find for strings INCLUDE or PERFORM..

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it would have been in the print program... look in table TNAPR for the print program associated with the script/output type.