Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

save custom fields value in EKKO through ME21N

Hello Friends,

putting a new inputfield in the header of ME21N - PO transaction must be inserted within existing tabstrib "Additional Data".

This the new requirement.

I have used the enhancement "MM06E005". I have only implemented and activated the USEREXIT without writing

any code in any Function Module.

Additionally I have added through the screen painter (Function Pool MEGUI) into screen 1229 the customer

ZFIELD (Textinputfield).

I can see this field in the transaction ME21N, ME22N, ME23N but if I enter any value and save it. This Field has only 0000000 in the EKKO instaed of the entered value by me.

In the other transaction like ME21 ME22 ME23 this problem is not existing. I can save the enterd date without any problem.

I have already implemented the structure CI_EKKODB too. There is the zcustom field added.

I need your help for in how to save the data in EKKO with me21n.

Kindly Regards

Marco

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi ,

EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 is in enhancement MM06E005 which u have used it is for customer enhancements at header level

1 ) G_CI_EKKO is a screen field name .it also has to be declared in the top include ZXM06TOP in function group XM06

2) no need to define e_ci_update it is present in the export parameters of EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 .

Regards

Pallavi Joshi

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question