cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save the blog to the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

im unable to save SDN blogs content to the system. I tried firefox and IE.

I used SAVE AS COMPELTE. but still when i open the saved file then it shows only title and left panel but not the blog content.

Is the blog content having any script.

Please help me to save the compelete content of a sdn weblog site.

Infact i tried XI blogs in weblogs. That is why I'm posting in XI Forum

Request the moderator to move this thread to appropriate category if it does not suit this forum.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried all the steps with internet connection turned on.

copy and paste takes a very long time and some times it hangs MSWORD and browser as well.

Yes, source code will not copy automatically. but, atleast the blog content is not at all copied.

if there is no other alternative, i will use Copy and paste.

But thank you for your suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

When you saved as complete it would have saved the entire web page. Probably if you dont have internet then it might be runnign into issues. So the best thing would be copy manually as michal suggested.

You should note onething in the url of all the blogs. Only the blog number, the last 4 digits are changing. So if you have one url and you can easily put the last four so that if you have internet you can retain easily. Unfortuantely we dont have this option to be copied.

Also when you coped if there is any source code in the blog and the source code is more than one page then it wont copy automatically. You need to copy this only manually.

Regards,

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open blog and ctrla then ctrlc

open MS word and ctrl+v

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk