cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Time Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I have a problem where my message times out in SMQ2. My Comm channel picks up the message and the it goes into the que in a Status: RUNNING and after a while it Times out. It's a flat file to IDOC and the file is 2MB in size. Should this take so long for a file that size and is there any config I can go check to slimline this process?

Regards,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so after some serious technical stuff we got the timeout limit sorted but now it give this error in smq2 after about 60minutes processing.

User: PIAFUSER

Function Module: SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC

Queue Name: XBQO3___QUEUE

Date/Time: 12.07.2009 15:21:13

StatusText: Object requested is currently locked by user PIAFU

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
StatusText: Object requested is currently locked by user PIAFU

Use transaction SM12 to check if any lock is set on the processing....from the error it seems there is a lock....check and unlock it in SM12....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Ok so after some serious technical stuff we got the timeout limit sorted but now it give this error in smq2 after about 60minutes processing.

Hello Jan,

I think I currently have the same problem you described.

Would you mind telling me which other parameters were modified so that you could overcome that timeout error? I would appreciate your response.

Thanks and regards!

Vanesa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so I've set the runtime parameter: HTTP_TIMEOUT to 1800 in sxmb_adm - > Integration Engine Configuration. I'll re-start the message and see what happens.