cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP - Server proxy synch scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an HTTP to server proxy synchrnous scenario, which I believe i did all the required configuration.

While testing the scenario using the RWB Test tool, I'm getting the below error :

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_XXX;TS=DEV_015;AN=MI_XXXX_Out_S;ANS=urn:XXX-com:SAP_XXX_XXXX_Qry;

I checked the forum previous posts for the same 'failed to determine receiver agreement ' error and did all the suggestions like

Cache refresh, deleting and recreating the receiver agreement etc.Test configuration in ID doesnt give me any error as well.

Can anyone give me some other tips ?In configuration I have 1 receiver determination from source BS to SAP,one interface mapping with request n response,one receiver agreement and one interface determination.Am I missing something in configuration?

Thanks,

Mat

Edited by: Mathews Joseph on Jul 12, 2009 1:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathew,

It says Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values. So can you please check once again the configuration like you are using the correct business systems, message interfaces etc.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish, but I did check these many times.

SOAP adaptor at sender side and XI adaptor at receiver end.

1 source business service and 1 sap client as business system.

1 receiver determination ,interface determination ,receiver agreement and sender agreement.

Proxy generated for the inbound synch mesg interface, used the outbound mesg interface at the test tool...:(

Do I need anything extra config for synch scenarios?

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

You dont have any other special config for this type of integration. Can you please check these threads if they helps you:

Regards,

---Satish