SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Street Route Maintainance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In which Table saves the data from EL40 - EL41 Transactions ?

If I got 2 "Connection Objects" which not allocated to a street route,and there is no Con. Objects which are Allocated to this MRU, How can I reassign this 2 Connection Objects?

Thank you,

Mike.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Street Routes are stored in the ELWEG table for given MRU

ADRSTRTMRU in this table you can get the street codes associated with MRU

Regards,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta ,

Thank you.

Do you know, what can be a reason that in QA ELWEG is full and in DEV it's Empty ?

I didn't find anyCustomization reasons.Do you think it's there?

Thank you very much,

Michael.

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Either the street route was maintained manually or data migration was executed using the STRT_ROUTE migration object.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hello Friedrich ,

When I'm changing for an Installation it's Meter Reading Unit (For Example: from 120101-2 to 130101-2) , in MRU in which Street route he was in the past (120101-2) it was shown as "Signed for deletion" in 4.7 Version.

In ECC6 I can't see it as "Signed for deletion " in the 120101-2 MRU , and I can see it's Device of this Installation as "Devices not allocated to a street route" just in the new Meter Reading Unit (130101-2) .

Was any change in Street Route Definition between the 2 Versions?

Thank you very much in advance,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meter Reading component allows you to organize meter readings and meter reading results. Devices are either read periodically for periodic billing or aperiodically, such as for control meter readings and readings at the time of device replacement, removal, or disconnection.

The device is installed in the device location. This corresponds to the installation of a piece of equipment in a functional location.

The device is installed in the device location with respect to technical data

So to associate connection object with Meter reading, Please do the technical installation.

Regards,

Prajakta