cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script PM_Common - copy to custom zscript error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

My requierement is to work on std. script PM_Common - i had copied the org. script PM_COMMON to zscript - but i am unable to create the windows ( variable ) in the script. kindly let me know - the proces for the same.

i have copied the std. script PM_COMMON from - UTILIITIES - COPY FROM CLIENT - from 000 client i have copied the same to our 900 client - with check mark for - FLOW TRACE and not selecting - ORIGINAL LANGUAGE

awaiting helping inputs.

HC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go though the link given below :

http://www.sap-img.com/sapscripts/create-scripts-of-your-own-using-standard-scripts.htm

Hope this information will help you.

With Regards

Nikunj Shah

Edited by: Nikunj Shah on Jul 13, 2009 9:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All - Issue resolved.

Process : copy from client using utilities tab from 000 client.

copy the script in original language DE.

change the script once u login through DE language - go to Utilties tab - convert original language.

we can change from DE to EN.

when next time we login using EN option- it works.

Regards

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please set the thread to answerred.

Gr., Frank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New Windows, Pages, Paragraph Formats, Character Formats can be created only in Original Language of the Script form.

i guess u trying to create not in Original Language. First, you try to copy the Script in Original Language of the standard one and then make the changes required as per ur requirement. If u want the script in other language then U copy in other language later.

while copying the standard, u also check the Checkbox 'Original Language Only'.

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

I tried with the option that you have mentioned - still the same problem exists.

I am unable to create the windows - still the CREATE ELEMENT option is inactive.

kindly check and suggest aleternate solution.

Regards

SH