cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash before delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have a scenario with out client where they are taking full payment from customer before they deliver the

goods to the customer. how do i map it into SAP.

anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

This is the Simple Scenario of Cash sales...... Where you will take money at the time of creation of Sales order and Billing will generate automatically and then you will deliver the goods.

Please refer to link for more details...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55fc81545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Release Strategy for Sales Order. Once cash has been received the Cashier will release the Sales Order.

If you want at invoice level, then authorization to release to finance should be with Cashier.

Shashi Somani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cash sale can be done here, without the ''immediate delivery'' indicator, but the dilemma is regarding the price. Sometimes the customer doesnt pay the full amount when placing the order.

It is a typical retail scenario where the customer sometimes will pay partially for booking the order and delivery is made to him only after the confirmation of payment by finance.

so how to do it.

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case did you think about the down payment process? When customer is booking the product by paying you partially then in that case you can do the sales order processing and after getting the confirmation you can proceed for delivery.

http://www.sap-img.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm

Check this link for Down payment processing.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You mean to say, that at the retail outlet, i create two document types

1. for cash sale for processing full downpayment

2. for processing partial downpayments with standard sales order

if that is the case, it becomes a little bit complex for the salesman at the retail outlet.

even a payment receipt is to be made to the customer at the time of placing an order,for full-payment or downpayment.

Hence if he makes full payment, we can configure cash sale and print the order receipt, but what if the customer pays partially?

is there a provision in cash sale where i can print the amount payed by the customer if case of partial payment?

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your understanding is perfectly right, In case of partial payment use the order type for downpayment and it will generate partial invoiice...

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

It was useful.

Regards,

anand

Answers (0)