cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program dcs.sndsap not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're in the midst of integrate our SAP with 3rd Party WMS. I've registered the program -id using command:

rfcexec -DSAP_SEND

rfcexec -adcs.sndsap -gHOSTNAME -xsapgw00 &

I've created RFC in SM59 using method T.

I can see the registered program working fine in SMGW. The issue that i'm facing, the registered program process will terminate by it self after few minutes and when I test it via SM59, i'll receive message "program dcs.sndsap not registered". Is there any way that I can investigate why the process terminated? and how could i ensure that the program always registered?

Thanks and Regards

Tarmizee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether ur SAP is registered with3rd Party WMS for connection. Also increase the max number of gateway connection from both end.

Check the trace files errors for more details.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My SAP is registered on the 3rd Party WMS server. Another funny situation that I have discovered is the registered program will died between 4pm to 6pm but it will up and running by it self after 6pm. I was wondering if there's any trace file that i can analyze to check why it was down ?

Regards

Tarmizee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you go to trace file of work processs and look at the errors(which are in red colour / latest errors).

if u find any difficulties in analyzing those errors related to disconnection or any errors related to ur 3rd Party WMS server in trace files paste those errors here.

Also can u check r u getting any errors in sm21 logs. paste them here, if u need any help on that too.

Also ask your 3rd Party WMS server admin to increase the gate way connection from their end too.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to change the program id in the third party system and the SM59 (Dont give dot in between) .

Please check that if the third party system in on Windows then the RFC shoud be of Non unicode type.

The problem that you are facing mainly occurs because the program id would be used some where.So try to use identical program id.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol