cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to file scenario testing error --

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

When doing an IDOC to file scenario the status of the IDOC in XI (the Trace section @ SXMB_MONITOR) shows that

PARTY &SERVICE NOT DEFINED

the failure occurs at message splitting stage .

more details :

the sender is represented as a business system

the receiver has no party and has only a business service

By chance when i tried to check message status in INTEGRATION ENGINE @ RWB

i was able to find that XI is trying to send the mesasage to Receiver with party name 12345 this 12345 is the same which i gave in we20 as the partner number .

What could be the reason ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In INtegration engine i tried to and found the following !!!!!!

1.The namespace does not show up in the sender or receiver namespace boxes , so my IDOC also is not visible in the interface box

2.on close observation i found that in the message monitoring it shows the receiver as 1234, (BS_sender system) which means it is not identifying the receiver itself .

for the 1 st one ( no name space visible ) is it to be done by BASIS in SLD ?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to give manually there.sender name space that means IDOC name space,Sender serviceComponent menas IDOC Message type withfull externsion and sender component means your bussiness system name.

give user name and password,then post IIDOC and select send button..

after that see the message i MONI and let me know what is the error.

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error

Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">I N T E R F A C E - D E T E R M I N A T I O N</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Cache Content is up to date</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">...There is no Interface Determination configured for receiver party 0000002569 and receiver service</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Check conditions for (Inb: Party Srvc If) 0000002569 DELINS.DELFOR01</Trace>

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the erros saying that you interface determination not configured properly........chekc once....again your coinfiguration

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi why you defined party for this scenario??

Define bussines service for file withour party,and configure Receiver agremnet ,CC,RD,ID and test the sceanrio in using RWB.

select compoenent monitoing in that select intergration engine in that select Test message give alal details.post the data.

check once all your configuration....

its very simple scenario....it wil work..

cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not defined any party any where in ID .. where are you mentioning ?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please test your interface throug integaration engine...? if its woirking fine there...then i think no prob with cofiguration in XI side..