cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence for Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the concept behind identifying the 'Support Team' if the Access Sequence for Partner Determination in ib52 is kept blank.ie if my Component is BC then its taking 'BC team' or if the component is BW then its taking '1st Level Support Team'.Where is it configured?

Also if my support team is, for example BC-Team then if I want to assign a Processor why in the drop down menu for the Processor its listing all the Business partners defined? rather than giving the list of users under the BC-Team?

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

At this moment i can't found the rule 13200137 (CRM_DNO_1) in my system, how can i create it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sérgio Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sérgio Vieira,

This issue discussed in this below thread; please check it:

Also check the note: 616946.

This may help you.

Regards,

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam:

There is a document that you can refer in order to understand in details how this stuff works and to perform additional customizing.

You can find the .PDF under:

https://service.sap.com/solutionmanager

Then Media Library --> Technical Papers and the document name is "Service Desk: Additional Information"

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Federico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Federico,

I already have this documentation,but couldn't able to resolve the above issue.

If I do a "partner assigment" from IB52 for 'Support Team' i am getting the Support Team as 'BW Team'.Otherwise its taking '1st Level Support',why is it so?I have done the required configuration frm Tcode PFAC_RESPO,but still the isseu remains.

Can you please help me out in this?

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

I'm not sure how your rule is configured. But did you check the priority of the determination? If you have set all components to "first level support" as priority 2 and BW component to "BW team" as priority 1, it will always appoint "first level support" during support team determination. Since the priority nr. 2 is higher than priority nr.1.

Hope this will help.

Kind regards,

Anthony T.C Lim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get that to work or do you still need help with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Can I use this rule to define automatically the message creator? (fill automatically field: reported by).

Do I need an individual BP for each user that send a message.

TIA

BR

Alvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Bp should be created for each user that sends a message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Tcode PFAC_RESPO,for rule 13200137 CRM_DNO_1 i created a responsibilty say 'Determine BW Team via SAP Component' with SAP Component BW* and assigned Oraganizational Unit,Position,Employee...etc.But when i create a support message for the component BW,still the support team is being assigned as '1st Level Support' not the 'BW Team'.Why is it so?

Thanks & Regards,

Sam