Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM TEXT

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I did configuration of Item text for mantaining packaging information at contract for line item wise.

and at VOTXN- Text is obligatory and is displayed when transfering.

I m copying from Contract to Scheduling Agreement OR Sales Order.

This Item text of contract is not copying to scheduling agreement or Sales order line item.

Anything missing in my configuration please guide.

Regards

JS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check under the text ids text determination procedure and let us know wether you have checked the reference checkbox or not ?

Warm Regards

Consultant SD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While copying Sales Text from Billing to OR Document.

When i click on Copy button. the text window is getting popped up.

When i click on red cross button on that window the item should not get copied to Sales Order but it is getting copied.

Pls reply

amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check whether text determination procedure has been assigned to both sales document type or not.

check and confirm

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes assigned.any thing i hv missed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Copy Control Settings between Contract to Sales Order at Item Level.Check the routines maintained at Copying Requirements.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ankur,

303 Routie is maintained.

but my Requirement is when i click on copy button, i can see the popup for text(which is coming because of Text Determination Configuration which i know)

but now, When i click on Red cross for not copying the item to Return Sales order from Billing Document, Still it is getting copied.

any routine i need to specify in copying control for bl.pl in F2->RE(item Level)

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't want the Text to copy into RE Sales Document Type then de-assign the Text Determination from this Document Type.

If you have de-assigned and still coming ,then check in the Routine. Might be this document type is added in it.

Best Regards,

Ankur